Looking For Friends!

Looking For Friends!

Postby captain » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Hey Guys! Ive been on Whovian Love for awhile and I've wanted to look for some new friends! Let me tell you about myself: :D

Name/Alias:"The Captain"
Obsession: Doctor Who!
Favorite Doctors: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10, 11th
First time I got involved with Doctor Who: After a break up, my friend who was there for moral support, told me it reminded him of a scene from "Doctor Who" which at the time had no idea what he was talking about. He sent me a link to 10 & Rose saying goodbye on Bad Wolf Bay ( The first time ) and it nearly made me cry. I was then convinced that I needed to watch this show and I don't regret a minute of it.
Why I joined "Whovian Love": Most of the people don't understand my love for the show. Its probably what drove me to search for a Whovian dating site haha In all honestly, I want to meet someone who understands why I love this show and how it made such a impact on my life. I'm looking for a companion, would you like to go on an adventure with me? :D
captain

Re: Looking For Friends!

Postby viri_stargazer » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:46 pm

Hi!

I know this post is rather old, but I just found this site and you seem pretty brilliant and I'm not paying for membership so I can't message you. I think it's awesome that the Doctor got you through a breakup; I met the Doctor just in time for him to help me learn to love being single again. The show had a ridiculous impact on me (I found it last May and watched all of New Who in about 2 weeks) and seriously helped me come into my own with a dose of confidence.
Also, I take some religion classes at my college, and probably every week last semester I kept making Doctor Who references in theology class because they helped me understand some crazy theological concepts. (For instance, God is outside of time. Pre-Doctor Who, that's mind-boggling. Now that I've experienced wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff, it makes perfect sense.)
So. Bowties are cool, so are you! Want to explore the universe? Or chat, that's fun too.
viri_stargazer

Return to Off-Topic