Sims Lovers of the Universe, UNITE!

Sims Lovers of the Universe, UNITE!

Postby kittypippin » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:05 pm

This is really a continuation of a conversation Panda and I ended up carrying on in another topic, but she suggested we move it over here so others could join in. Which I'm all for.

So to get things started: What versions have you played? Anyone who's been a fan since the original? Which one do you like best? What expansions do you have, if any? What your favorite thing to do with your Sims? Make them flourish, or kill them off? (If you have any suggestions on killing them off, I sometimes need to eliminate one without cheats, so I would be open to tips...)
kittypippin

Re: Sims Lovers of the Universe, UNITE!

Postby pandacobain » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:23 pm

Alright. I've got the Sims 3 Pets for my xbox 360 and I used to play just the regular sims 3 on my ex's laptop. :) I can't wait to be able to get the game again once I finally get a laptop of my own... And a job. xD

And yay! I ish mentioned. Hehe.

Anyway! I think my favorite parts of Sims is creating the characters and then building houses. I used to build HUGE houses with weird looking pools in the backyard and I always have a glass building that is the art room. Each floor has it's own theme in the house as well.
pandacobain

Postby kittypippin » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:57 pm

Right. I have Sims 2, and all the expansions minus one or two stuff packs, and Sims 3 and all the expansions and stuff packs, except for the Katy Perry one. And some of the DLC for Sims 3 too, but not a whole lot. Stuff's expensive. I like 3, because you can do so much more. And I love the integrated neighborhood feature. No more having to wait through freaking long load screens just to go to the store. Plus, the expansions are pretty awesome. They were slow at first. But the last few have been epic.

Well, the topic was your idea ;) Figured I'd give credit where credit is due.

I like building houses, but then I like playing them too, heh. I've been playing Legacy type games recently, where I start with one person and build a family up. Only one actual official Legacy Challenge though, because I can really only stop myself from using cheats so many times. I love character creation too.
kittypippin

Postby pandacobain » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:20 am

I used to play the uh... World Adventures one all the time. I loved it!!
pandacobain

Postby kittypippin » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:23 pm

I have that one, I haven't messed around with it a whole lot yet. One of these days I'll create a sim specifically to play that side of the game. That's usually what I do with the new stuff, just to test it out and see how it affects the game and if I can easily integrate it with other, longer term families that I'm playing. For instance, I would probably never test out a new feature on a Legacy family... I'd be too scared that I'd mess something up.
kittypippin

Return to Video Games