The Great Intelligence...

Discuss the Classic Doctor Who series (Doctors One to Eight)

The Great Intelligence...

Postby Dr_Who » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:18 pm

I am so excited about the Great Intelligence making a come back from the story of The Mind Robber back with the second Doctor. What I want to know is, is the Master from that episode the actual Master or was he just called that for lack of a better term?
Dr_Who

Re: The Great Intelligence...

Postby essexwhovian » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:22 pm

The Great Intelligence wasn't in "The Mind Robber" it was in "The Adbominal Snowman" and "The Web of Fear". Right Doctor though.

The Master? Pure coincidence
essexwhovian

Postby gothtini » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:41 am

So that is where he had heard it from! I haven't seen a lot of classic who I am still working my way through it slowly, but I was wracking my brain for when it was mentioned in the new series. I'll have to hunt down the arcs if I can to see it before the new series.
gothtini

Postby Dr_Who » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:32 pm

essexwhovian wrote:The Great Intelligence wasn't in "The Mind Robber" it was in "The Adbominal Snowman" and "The Web of Fear". Right Doctor though.

The Master? Pure coincidence

Shoot! I thought The Great Intelligence was in "The Mind Robber." You must admit though that there are a lot of similarities between the "Intelligence" in "The Mind Robber" and "The Great Intelligence" in the "Snowmen" episode. I am going to watch it again. Any other thought? :)
Dr_Who

Postby susieforeman » Tue May 10, 2016 7:16 pm

OOOO I REALLY LOVE THE WEB OF FEAR... NICE BEGINNING FOR THE BRIGADIER... FUN YETI RETURN AND VERY COOL INTELLIGENCE THINGS
susieforeman

Return to Classic Who