Minecraft

Re: Minecraft

Postby kittypippin » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Of course, if you're me you can still manage to die on peaceful... I'm just skilled like that.
kittypippin

Postby pandacobain » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Ahahaha. Don't worry. You aren't the only one. Minecraft is full of sneaky little death traps. Haha.
pandacobain

Postby Kjasi » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Maybe I'm playing the wrong version, but I don't see a "peaceful" setting. I see survival and creative, and I'd like to run in survival without mobs.

Had a bad experience today... I logged in, right next to my bed in my underground bunker that I've been building with my brother, walked over to my chest to get items, then like 5 seconds later BOOM! Kjasi was killed by a creeper... WTF did it come from?! I didn't see it a moment earlier, and there are torches everywhere!

I tried to go out and fish so I could get some cats, which keep creepers away, but then it got dark and another creeper blew up half of the farm I was building, and killed a sheep I was trying to get into the pen... That's just disheartening...
Kjasi

Postby kittypippin » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:59 pm

If you go under "options" it should be one of the options under difficulty. There's easy, medium, and hard if you want mobs and such. And then there's peaceful at the end of the list. I think it automatically sets to medium when you first start playing. Survival and Creative are different options for the worlds you create, I believe. They're separate from the difficult option.
kittypippin

Postby Kjasi » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:12 pm

ah, I found it! Thank you!
Kjasi

Postby pandacobain » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Haha. Awes. Creepers are good at sneaking around. And sometimes there will be an area near your bunker underground where monsters can spawn and they'll explode if you get near the walls. >.< I don't know how it happens but it does. And yay kitties!! :D good luck!
pandacobain

Previous

Return to Video Games