Minecraft

Re: Minecraft

Postby pandacobain » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:23 pm

The kitties are so cute. They start off as ocelots (my dad's favorite cat) and turn into domestic tabby cats. They're adorable and if you feed one tamed cat and then another, they make kittens. :3
That's the main reason gunpowder is used I think... To clear away mountains and stuff. There's one thing that Yogscast used that shoots straight through mountains but I have NO idea how they made it. xD It was pretty cool. If you get into Minecraft you should definitely check out the Yogscast. They're amazing and funny. Simon is my favorite. >_>
pandacobain

Postby kittypippin » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:34 pm

I might. I played for a little bit today, and died twice, once from falling and one from lava... decided that I was going to take a break after that. Did manage to find a couple of blocks of redstone, but then fell in lava shortly after so I decided to go back and find more later. After I find enough iron ore (again...) to make the right pickaxe. Once I get the compass sorted, then I plan on doing some major renovations to the Overworld, including a lot of clearing of the valley and building a road or something so I can find my way around.
kittypippin

Postby pandacobain » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:32 am

I try to build roads all the time. >.< I get bored with it and say eff it and have a road leading to nowhere. It sucks that you died. Dx Maybe if I can figure out the password for our minecraft I can figure out a server to play on. xD Or make one. O.o
pandacobain

Postby kittypippin » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:12 pm

I might get bored. But then I might get lost again, so maybe I'll stick it out. But not tonight... I played Sims until way too late last night and seriously disliked myself in the morning, so I'm going to try and actually go to be at a reasonable time (HAH!).
kittypippin

Postby pandacobain » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:25 am

Haha. yeah. Minecraft can get pretty boring sometimes. But really, it's awesome and fun. xD I especially like playing on creative mode and just going crazy.

The Sims... They like to suck you in and make you lose track of time. Always.
pandacobain

Postby kittypippin » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:33 pm

It's true. The only thing that kept me from playing Sims all afternoon and evening both yesterday and today was that fact that I had pre-planned social engagements. Tomorrow... I'm going to try and not play until I get a bunch of stuff done. We'll see how that goes.
kittypippin

Postby Kjasi » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:53 am

So, I just started playing it the other day. Just doing survival mode for right now. Trying to figure out the game, but I keep getting monsters showing up at my house. Feeling like I need to build an underground home and flood the top of it with Lava...
Kjasi

Postby pandacobain » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:52 am

You have to have torches EVERYWHERE. Monsters spawn where it's dark.
pandacobain

Postby kittypippin » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:57 pm

Kjasi, if you play on survival but set it to peaceful, you can get a little bit of time to figure everything out without monsters. And it automatically regenerates health and hunger. Gives you a chance to find out where everything is, build some infrastructure and store up some extra supplies. At least, that's the idea.
kittypippin

Postby pandacobain » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:20 am

kittypippin wrote:Kjasi, if you play on survival but set it to peaceful, you can get a little bit of time to figure everything out without monsters. And it automatically regenerates health and hunger. Gives you a chance to find out where everything is, build some infrastructure and store up some extra supplies. At least, that's the idea.

Great tip Kitty! Hehe. :3
pandacobain

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games