Clara theories..

Discuss the future of Doctor Who. WARNING! Possible spoilers!

Clara theories..

Postby bondservant4jesuschrist » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:25 am

*Baby of River and The Doctor
*Handy (10.5) and Rose's daughter
*CAL Catherine Abigail Lux

If you got more, please add them. Also, say what you think of these. Thanks. :)
bondservant4jesuschrist

Re: Clara theories..

Postby heikewho » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:32 pm

Someone was also talking about a possible baby of Captain Jack and River.
heikewho

Postby pandacobain » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Haha. Jack and River. Ohlawd. I don't even want to imagine how flirty that child would be. It is sort of interesting to think she may be the daughter of Boe/Jack but the way he doesn't die is different from the way she... Can't really say doesn't but ya know.

Also, I can't bring myself to keep calling her Clara, I like to call her Oswin.
pandacobain

Postby kittypippin » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:40 pm

I think it has to be something more complicated than that. Because in the most recent prequel, it shows her mother in at least one of her timelines, and in another preview clip that I saw he talks about taking a message from her father about something. I think those two instances are in the same timeline. Granted, River/Mel had different adopted parents when she was best friends with Rory and Amy through childhood (or at least, I'm assuming), so that could be an explanation.
kittypippin

Postby pandacobain » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Well, I think River was placed in homes run by the organization that took her from Amy and Rory.

And I think that each life Clara leads it's a different story so she's going to have different parents through each because she couldn't have the same parents she had when she was in the older times as she does in current times. If that makes any sense. It'd be a bigger deal if Clara had the same mother and father through each life. I don't think that'd be quite as interesting though. Clara is more of an anomaly (sp?) in that she's the same each life, same look, same personality, and whatever else. If it were a family that did that it'd be more alien than some odd thing that's happening that peeks the Doctor's interest.
pandacobain

Postby traveling221 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:37 pm

I really like the CAL theory. Since Oswin is a genius. Knowing how to hack with ease, and her curiosity of everything seems to fit the personality.
traveling221

Postby Dr_Who » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:00 pm

bondservant4jesuschrist wrote:*Baby of River and The Doctor
*Handy (10.5) and Rose's daughter
*CAL Catherine Abigail Lux

If you got more, please add them. Also, say what you think of these. Thanks. :)

I think its CAL from “Silence in the Library” and “Forest of the Dead.” Just way to many similarities. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dr_Who

Postby 2theTardis » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:10 pm

My favourite Clara-theory is the one I posted on the FB page, where Dalek Oswin didn't die, but went insane and eventually became the Dalek Emperor on the Game Station in The Parting of the Ways. She was Bad Wolfed by Rose, but when Rose saw all of time and space, all that is, was and all that ever could be, she knew that she couldn't always be with the Doctor, and she knew Oswin/Clara/Dalek Emperor was once good, and therefore she brought life back to both her and Captain Jack, and sent her to places in time where she could help the Doctor when Rose herself could no longer be with him.
See the full, illustrated theory, including several supporting facts, here: http://who-lligan.tumblr.com/post/47304 ... ara-theory
2theTardis

Return to Futurekind