More K9?

Discuss the future of Doctor Who. WARNING! Possible spoilers!

More K9?

Postby gothmetacrisis » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:26 am

I really miss K9!!!!

Anyone see a future for him with the 11th or future Doctors?
gothmetacrisis

Re: More K9?

Postby heikewho » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:59 am

I miss him too, he's one of my favorite companions! He belongs to Sara-Jane though. Even though the actress is gone, she's not. Maybe they will fit him in somewhere like they did with the 10th doctor a few times. Other than that, I'm not sure they will. Then again, we have no idea what is coming for us in the future!
heikewho

Postby gothmetacrisis » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:10 pm

There is more than 1 K9...can't he just get a new model? :cry: I need more K9! lol

My kids love K9 too & not just because they blew up a school. We homeschool so they don't know what real life is like. lol
gothmetacrisis

Postby bondservant4jesuschrist » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:11 am

I don't think it has to have K9, but I wouldn't mind it. They are already developing some characters as funny sidekicks, or probably will be more.
bondservant4jesuschrist

Postby bondservant4jesuschrist » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:13 am

gothmetacrisis wrote:There is more than 1 K9...can't he just get a new model?

They had a spin off called "K9" and he was made into a new look. I liked it. I saw a marathon with I think all of the episodes on SyFy Channel one time. It was made a as a children's show, which I like, because they don't get caught up in sexuality and inuendo. I think the show lasted for a year or 2. It was about 30 minute show, with the commercials.
bondservant4jesuschrist

Postby gothmetacrisis » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:46 pm

Thanks!!! for the heads up!

I will be looking for that!

I still think that K9 is too valuable to leave out this long. Having a pet is so good for people & for the pet. Plus K9 is just awesome! lol So 11 should get one!
gothmetacrisis

Postby pandacobain » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:31 pm

I think it'd be pretty cool to see K9 around a bit more. Maybe even if it isn't with Sara-Jane it could be with her son. Maybe her son could be around for a little bit. I dunno. If they did K9 I don't see them getting him a new one. I think it'd be cooler to have Sara-Jane's son around with K9, and he could tell the Doctor all about the amazing things his mom did in her life. Of course after he's grown up some or something. I don't think they'd want to replace Sara-Jane with a different actress because from what I can tell, a lot of people really loved her and probably wouldn't be too happy about them bringing Sara-Jane in under a new actress. I don't know. Just an opinion from what I've seen around different sites.
pandacobain

Postby gothmetacrisis » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:13 am

I agree no new Sarah Jane but K9 yes!

Mickey...OMG I'm the Tin Dog...

He needs someone who can help him techologically. I think they may do that with Clara.

Sometimes he just needs K9 though. Plus K9 can communicate with the TARDIS in a much more direct way. That would open so many doors! It just needs to be done..
gothmetacrisis

Postby pandacobain » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:27 am

I do think it'd be pretty cool to have K9 around. I think it would maybe help the Doctor like Clara is. Amy was such a strong character, they had to follow her up by another strong character. K9 being around would just be fun to see with the two of them.
pandacobain

Postby gothmetacrisis » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:34 am

If it was a new model that could interface proper with the TARDIS he could help find Clara & solve mysteries so easily

oh crap...I guess thats why they won't bring him back! He's a all access pass!!!! The ultimate cheat code!!!

DRAT!!!
gothmetacrisis

Next

Return to Futurekind