Possible female Doctor?

Discuss the future of Doctor Who. WARNING! Possible spoilers!

Re: Possible female Doctor?

Postby pandacobain » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:36 pm

If they ever do bring a female in I think she definitely needs to be a ginger. And she definitely needs to have a little quirk like 11 with his bowties and fezzes and things. She needs to have one special thing that she always has and is constantly defending. I would hope that if they bring in a female that she wouldn't be a really serious type, not always goofy and silly but not always serious. Be kind of like 10 but not sort of. I don't know if I'm making any sense. I'm trying. Haha.
pandacobain

Postby gothmetacrisis » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:07 am

I wonder if they would make her like a grandmother type!!! lol

No more running about - my hip youngin'! I made this doily just for you dear...

They could have her go back & it wouldn't mess up the timeline so bad because no one would know or even suspect this is the Dr! She could go to Rory & Amy!!! The TARDIS as we know it can't go to that exact time & place but it could get close!! She could land in the same year & use a regular human transportation bringing supplies & such. Reflections from wearing glasses would keep her safe from angels so would reflective clips in her hair or goddy jewlry.

That way "the Dr" could still be with them in a way & be sure they live as best as possible...sorry another crazy thought...I know I'm pretty out there but who knows! lol
gothmetacrisis

Postby pandacobain » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:20 am

Aha. That would be awesome. Though I could totally see them dressing Smith up as an old lady to pull this off and that is awesome and cute and hilarious. But I do think that it would be great to see the Ponds again.

I just watched The Doctor's Wife yesterday and they mentioned that the guy that always had the snake tattoo didn't feel himself, or herself a couple of times, without the tattoo. Well, I knew there was a possibility of a Time Lord changing sex but I'm still not sure they'd change the Doctor's gender until the very end. The last regeneration and BAM! No one would expect it cause he's been male this whole time. But they couldn't ruin the surprise by letting anyone know. I think that would be pretty cool. To let it be a total shock to everyone.
pandacobain

Postby gothmetacrisis » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:27 am

I don't know if they will wait until the end if there is one because if it doesn't take they will need a new plan.

So they will have to do it or at least test the waters before then...
gothmetacrisis

Postby pandacobain » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:50 am

Yeah. That's why at first I didn't think they'd do a female doctor because everyone is already so used to a male doctor. But why not go out with a bang? Do something different. There are too many possibilities out there and does Moffat really care about the feelings of his audience? Lol.

But maybe they haven't done a female because they've already done a sort of poll among Doctor Who fans in secret and the results were against a female Doctor.
pandacobain

Postby gothmetacrisis » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:56 am

Could be but I still wouldn't put it passed them at all...lol
gothmetacrisis

Previous

Return to Futurekind