Does anyone want to volunteer some?

Does anyone want to volunteer some?

Postby gothmetacrisis » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Do they have to be PG? Do they have to be adult?

i would love to read anything that people have!
gothmetacrisis

Re: Does anyone want to volunteer some?

Postby pandacobain » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:40 am

I wish I could write fanfic but I have no idea. xD
pandacobain

Postby gothmetacrisis » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:33 pm

I have written stuff but not for Who & mine are mostly erotica since I have no other adult outlet...but I don't care if they are adult content. It seems that most are though - the stuff I have seen all are so I thought I would ask if anyone had some & maybe more options than just smutt! lol
gothmetacrisis

Postby pandacobain » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:54 pm

Haha. Yeah. Most people like to write adult fanfic. I don't read it any more. I may should though. I have an app on my phone that people write and post and some of the stuff is Doctor Who fanfic. I should read it.
pandacobain

Postby gothmetacrisis » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:30 pm

I like to read people's stuff sometimes there are really insightful thoughts on current or past storylines.

The smutt is funny but some people's work is really clever!
gothmetacrisis

Postby pandacobain » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:53 am

Haha. There are. I think most people like to write XXX fanfic cause they want to sort of act out what they think a character would be like in that way or they like to ship characters. I find it funny when they ship characters from Who and Supernatural or Who and Sherlock or Supernatural and Sherlock or all of the above. xD And usually when shipping characters they do male on male, which I don't mind but that has to mean something... Does that mean that most main characters are male or is it cause people like to put two good looking people together and most people are like, "Awe... They'd make a cute couple..."
pandacobain

Postby gothmetacrisis » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:53 pm

I write some smutt because of personal fantasy but i also write a lot of horror because I see terrible things in my work & need a way to kill people without going to jail...

My feelings aren't always so intense though...somtimes I write because I think someone missed an important clue or axed out a good character.

I just started writing prose for a greeting card company! lol!!! if they only knew! hahahahahah But I can actually write joyful & inspiring stuff that people think came from nice upstanding citizens!

So if I can stretch others must too. I was just interested in others work not to judge fetish or lifestyle choices. That part I don't even think about I just enjoy the stories.
gothmetacrisis

Postby clara-notoswin » Mon May 06, 2013 6:49 pm

I write some: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1701252/Witchy-Bee

And I know of loads better than mine, too.
clara-notoswin

Return to Fan Fiction