New Doctor!

Discuss the future of Doctor Who. WARNING! Possible spoilers!

Re: New Doctor!

Postby gothmetacrisis » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:23 am

What if the new Dr was a coward?

I know thats not probable but something terrible could happen during regen & turn his thoughts...

He would still care & act when needed to save lives but a reluctant hero...kinda like Cringer from He-Man...dreading but ultimately doing.
gothmetacrisis

Postby pandacobain » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:05 am

I think that would be pretty interesting. To see him mentally fighting with himself, knowing that he has to do something but not wanting to because he's afraid. But I think that the Doctor is always at least a little bit afraid. But if he's a coward and always afraid, who knows what would happen. Or maybe it isn't during regeneration that happens. Maybe an enemy has some sort of 'ray' and it turns the Doctor into a coward and he has to figure out a way to reverse it. That would be fun to see. Not just like, one episode but a few episodes of him being cowardly... I don't think he'd know how to handle that. To go from being so confident to being unsure of himself sort of.
pandacobain

Postby gothmetacrisis » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:30 am

That would be fun! I would never think that would be permanent but temporarily yes very funny! But possibly sad too...great now I feel bad for bringing it up
gothmetacrisis

Postby pandacobain » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:52 am

Haha. Don't feel bad! It's always great to think of the different things they could do in Doctor Who and that would make for a good few episodes. And maybe if he were cowardly they'd bring River around to help him figure out how to reverse the effects or River could help him get back to his old self somehow. Through memories or giving him a sort of pep talk like in all those other movies where a person changes completely for whatever reason and someone helps them make the change back or to change from how they were before to someone better. Or maybe it could be Clara.
pandacobain

Previous

Return to Futurekind