Founder Membership

Post questions, submit bugs or offer suggestions about either the main site or the forums!

Founder Membership

Postby gothtini » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:35 am

Not sure if this is where I should ask about it, so if its not I apologize, but on the main site when I signed up it said people who sign up in March get premium membership. Is there something I have to do to activate that? I have 'founding membership' listed as mine instead of premium.
gothtini

Re: membership on the site?

Postby whovianlove » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:26 pm

Basically, there will be a fee to access premium membership. Founding members will never have to pay this fee to get Premium membership benefits.

Founding Membership is the same thing as a Premium membership, except free for life, and only available until the site becomes for-profit. In the future, we might give away certificates for Founder membership status for a contest, but otherwise, there will be no more founding members once payment plans are activated.
whovianlove
Site Admin

Re: Founder Membership

Postby gothtini » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:11 pm

Ah alright thank you for explaining that ^_^
gothtini

Postby applesauce123 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:31 am

In regards to membership in general, what are the features that come with each level?
I've just signed up for a basic membership, but I don't seem to be able to do anything in terms of connect with other Whovians online. It is quite a disappointment.
applesauce123

Postby Dr_Who » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:06 am

applesauce123 wrote:In regards to membership in general, what are the features that come with each level?
I've just signed up for a basic membership, but I don't seem to be able to do anything in terms of connect with other Whovians online. It is quite a disappointment.

I wouldn't say it's a disappointment. I have tried other dating sites and they all charge close to $20 a month. I so feel this one is worth paying for. :)
Dr_Who

Return to Support