Completely off topic

Completely off topic

Postby gothmetacrisis » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:07 am

If someone asks you questions then argues with you that you don't understand or don't know in every conversation as well as telling you what you will like or not, what you will do or not, think or not, etc what would you think of them?

It is all about stupid stuff too. What women think, what clothes I like, how I will act when i see a movie, etc. Even what tech items to buy or not....No matter what I say I am wrong - I don't understand or don't know...

If I am so wrong & uninformed why keep talking to me? Right? & I really don't want to talk with those kinds of people either...

Maybe its just me but I know I don't like being told what to do, think, feel, etc...
gothmetacrisis

Re: Completely off topic

Postby pandacobain » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Hmmm.... I wouldn't like it if someone did that to me. I'm fine with a debate or discussion of different opinions or whatever but when a person tells me I'm wrong or that I'm stupid because of my thoughts, beliefs, or feelings, I don't approve. I had a discussion on that a few nights ago with an old friend. But that's not really the same I guess. When a person is that way I wouldn't want to keep them in my life. Everyone has the right to what they like, what they think, etc so a person has no right to tell you that you're wrong if it's how you feel. And I'm not saying that a person that says something racist or whatever is right, but that's the way they feel. And you can't change that, only they can. If a person were constantly telling me I was wrong, especially after asking me a question or my opinion on something, I'd tell them that they need to understand that this is your thoughts on the subject or the way you feel or what you like and that if they're going to continue telling you you're wrong, then they're going to need to get out of your life.
pandacobain

Postby gothmetacrisis » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Thats the really crazy part. He asked me what clothes I liked & then told me I was wrong! If I said I didn't like something he would say or "you don't understand what i'm talking about then". & if I don't want something he insists that I need to buy it. I know what clothes I like & don't & what i want to spend money on.

If he wants a stepford friend I ain't it lol! I have my own thoughts & feelings & i'm pretty sure I know what they are!

In a way I was hoping that I was being mental but i really think he is crossing a line.
gothmetacrisis

Postby pandacobain » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Yeah. Wow.... That's just... Yeah. I wouldn't have him in my life much longer. :/ Don't think that's a friend if they don't accept you for being you. Kinda just rude.

Yeah... He's just crossing the line to me. That just doesn't seem right.
pandacobain

Postby gothmetacrisis » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:03 pm

He was a friend of the family for a long time & even dated my cousin but I thought he was out of line. He asked me if I was annoyed & what bothered me about him. When I told the truth - in a nice way he said I was hurtful & angry - again putting words in my mouth. I blocked his profiles from all mine.

I really don't like being told what to think, feel, etc or how to act, etc

He said if I was going to hang with him I had to change...so I did...I changed friends! lol
gothmetacrisis

Postby pandacobain » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:51 am

Haha. That's the way to do it!
At the moment I'm playing nice with this girl that was my best friend like, a year ago... She decided she wanted to try to play the blame game and when I pointed out that it was her fault that we started drifting, she was like, "Anyway, this isn't the blame game. I just wanted to let you know I'm here for you because you were there for me when I was going through a heartbreak." But really.... She just wanted to be nosey and find out what happened between me and Brandon and then she turned everything to about her. -.- Which was a big reason I stopped talking to her. Not to mention she was one of the few people that was kept up to date about my 20th birthday when I was having a lot of health issues and she didn't even ASK to get the night off so she could come to my birthday, which would have been really great and would have helped me feel better but I had fun without her. And then on her birthday she was trying to get me to come to her house but I couldn't because at that time I was being pushed around Wal-Mart in a wheelchair. I couldn't have been able to go. I wouldn't have been able to handle it. Then she kinda held that against me.

Lol. Sorry to go on about that. Just kinda turning this into a bad friends topic. xD
pandacobain

Postby gothmetacrisis » Sat May 04, 2013 12:51 am

There are a lot of bad friends/people out there...

I try really hard to be good but I have no time...I wish I could be there for everyone & I am sorry she treated you that way!!!

If I could I would fix it all - health, boyfriend, etc...I'm sorry I am so out of range both in time & location!!!
gothmetacrisis

Return to Off-Topic