Random Chattery

Re: Random Chattery

Postby pandacobain » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Thanks Kjasi. I appreciate it.

Man. That sucks. :( And go ahead and rant! It helps sometimes. And it's nice to talk about it with people.

I know these things happen but he's like, my everything. We hung out yesterday to sort of spend one last day together before we don't see each other for a while. I'll be going to whatever he does for his birthday though cause though we're broken up, I still want to do something for him. I found something perfect for him today while I was out and about. And I'm doing much better today than I was yesterday. Yesterday was one of the best and worst days I've had in a long time. It reminded me of all the reasons I fell in love with him. But we both agreed that there's some things going on with us separately that we need to work on before we can try the relationship again. I need to focus on getting healthy really and he needs to focus on fixing himself. He's got a few things that are personal and not many people know about and I'm the only girl that he told that stayed with him despite it. I love everything about him and he loves me to pieces. It's just one of those things that we need to do in order to even halfway try the relationship again.
pandacobain

Postby doctorsarah » Fri May 03, 2013 8:18 pm

Helllllllllllllllo :D:D
doctorsarah

Postby Kjasi » Sun May 05, 2013 4:56 am

Hi there! How's your week been?
Kjasi

Previous

Return to Off-Topic