Random Chattery

Re: Random Chattery

Postby pandacobain » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:27 pm

Hehe. Thanks so much for starting it! :D

Ah. That makes sense. I'm definitely waiting to watch it with my boyfriend. I even asked him earlier if he'd go ahead and get it for us for when I get back home. We're leaving tomorrow. I had a lot of fun but everything finally caught up with my body. I was doing good ignoring it all weekend and then today I just couldn't ignore it anymore. >.< Mmmmm... Starbucks. Hehe. I love Starbucks.

Ohoh! For Easter today, I got a Captain America figure thingy that throws his shield and says different phrases. And an awesome Panda mouse that plugs into a laptop or computer through USB. And some other stuff. :) xD I may have to post pictures later. My dad knows me so well. xD
pandacobain

Postby kittypippin » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:16 pm

No worries. I was bored on the internet, so... hehe.

It's so good. You won't be disappointed... Starbucks Iced Green Tea may or may not make up a measurable portion of my bloodstream.

I didn't do anything for Easter, really. I mean, I went to church. And bought myself chocolate at the store. But I'm not particularly close to any family members where I'm at, so I just hung around my apartment. Finally did some of that cleaning I've been meaning to tackle though. Also, watched a good chunk of season 3 of Doctor Who. That made it much more enjoyable.
kittypippin

Postby thatbeardedguy1 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:37 am

i didn't read the posts after i saw you're offering of jelly babies and jammy dodgers.
thatbeardedguy1

Postby kittypippin » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Haha, I wish! I want to know where to get those!
kittypippin

Postby thatbeardedguy1 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:24 pm

they have them at a bakery by me. but they have the American name of jelly filled cookie.
thatbeardedguy1

Postby gothmetacrisis » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:59 pm

I buy them for my kids from time to time but they are called something different here...I may ask a local bakery to have a 50th party with true Jammies
gothmetacrisis

Postby pandacobain » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:49 am

Well, I'm officially single...
And yumm food. You should totally do a 50th party...
pandacobain

Postby gothmetacrisis » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:25 pm

pandacobain wrote:Well, I'm officially single...
And yumm food. You should totally do a 50th party...

What happened to your boyfriend? If you don't mind me asking...

Are you doing OK?
gothmetacrisis

Postby pandacobain » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:30 pm

It's fine... We both just decided (after some harsh thoughts were thrown back and forth) that we were just not working right now... I just decided I'd rather be alone on my own than alone in a relationship. We'd been having some problems but we'd been together for 2 years. We're just taking a much needed sort of break. Tomorrow we're getting together to discuss things and trade some stuff that's important to us. We may get back together after a little while cause I mean, we love each other very much but we just need some time apart. Figure ourselves out I guess. And I mean, he'll be 23 on the 14th and I'm only 21 so this is probably for the best anyway.

And I keep randomly breaking down and just crying. And it's the little things that make it harder. Little things you realize you won't be able to do anymore or say.
pandacobain

Postby Kjasi » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:00 pm

We're here for you if you need us Panda.

And I know what it's like to take a break from people. I had to end things (for good) with my on-and-off GF of 7 years because she just couldn't let me into her life, or accept that I'm not catholic. She didn't want to convert me, but she couldn't see having a life with me either, because I'm not catholic. I'm gonna stop there, else I'll go on a rather long rant about the problems between us.

But the point is, these things happen. People leave and enter our lives all the time, and sometimes we never see them again. But tomorrow will always come. The sun will continue to rise, and one day, you'll find that you don't need to cry anymore. All we can do is take it one day at a time, and accept the help and strength offered to us from our family and friends. And you have at least 2 friends on here.

We're here for you if you need us.
Kjasi

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic