Random Chattery

Re: Random Chattery

Postby pandacobain » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:13 am

Haha. I've always wanted to go to California... I hate it here. >.<

It is! And I really don't want to...

I never try to be productive at this point. xD Aha. That's awesome! I like to make a lot of sims and then let them do whatever they want really.
pandacobain

Postby kittypippin » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:49 pm

California is pretty sweet. I visit a lot of places, but I can't help but always come back and hang out here. I'm kinda addicted to the weather.

I hate playing when they have free will... I have to have full control over them, otherwise I get frustrated, lol. It gets kinda crazy when I have a big family though and I forget about someone. So they're just standing around and chilling. And I finally remember and I'm like, oops! Sorry...
kittypippin

Postby pandacobain » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:13 am

South Carolina gets the crappiest weather. And this time of year is absolutely dreadful cause down south you got part that's cold and part that is hot... Up north it's still so cold it snows... Here.... Here it goes hot for a week, below 30 for a week, hottish for a week, below 40. It makes me sick every year... And this year is no different. I can't stop coughing.

Ahahaha. Yeah. Usually I am like, "where dafuq you go?" if I let them go about their day. If I'm in control I'm like, "Make baby. Stay out of work on paid pregnancy leave." xD Then I make sure the man works. Hahaha.
pandacobain

Postby kittypippin » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:01 pm

That would drive me nuts... here it's kinda like that, just much less to the extreme. Where I'm at now, it cycles between low 50s and rainy, and high 70s and super dry and sunny. In the Bay Area, it's even less of a difference, because it's all close to the ocean which regulates a lot. When it gets to high 70s here, I feel like it's summer, because those are the normal temperatures where I grew up. To have that in March is a little trippy.

Right? I'm playing with the Supernatural expansion so I have a family of faeries right now, which is pretty fun. Though I accidentally deleted the father from the world thanks to a glitch in the game. But it doesn't matter all that much, because I had already used Motherlode like a million times to make it so they never have to worry about cash flow.
kittypippin

Postby pandacobain » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:58 pm

It does! It drives me crazy! They start selling summer clothes when it starts to get warm and then the weather turns around and just freezes. It gets over 100 here during the summer so you know when it's summer time. And in winter it usually never snows but it still gets below 20. Aha. You should definitely see how the weather is here. It's crazy.

O: I'd love to play the supernatural expansion! That sounds fun! Ahahaha. Poor dad. xD Yay Motherlode! When I play on xbox I'm just like, "Yeah... Turn the cheats on now please..." and I save the family without the cheats and when I do that I never play the poor family. xD I'm poor in real life... Why would I want to be poor in a game I can cheat in? xD
pandacobain

Postby kittypippin » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:40 pm

This just strengthens my desire to never have to move out of California, heh. I think I could handle a year or two elsewhere. But I would prefer to never have to leave, despite the ridiculously high cost of living. The weather is worth it.

Supernatural is pretty awesome. They bring in a lot of the ones from 1 and 2, plus some new guys like werewolves that you can become easily (I never did figure out how to in 2... drove me nuts), faeries, and playable ghosts. Or rather, ghosts as an option in Create-A-Sim. You used to have to go to the graveyard and befriend and ghost and then invite it to move in with you to get a playable one. I also really like the Seasons expansion and then new University one.

It is interesting to play without motherlode... for my legacy I've gotten around it by using the Lifetime Points to buy the reward "Inheritance" which gives you about 30K from a "distant relative." You can buy it as many times as you want.
kittypippin

Postby pandacobain » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:03 am

Haha. I'd love to live somewhere that it never got cold. I hate the cold. I lived in Florida for a little bit but in the middle of nowhere. xD

O: I WANNA BE A WEREWOLF!!!! O_O Now I really want to play. Haha. Omg. You can make a ghost. wtf. Dude. I need this game. I would like to try the University one, I've seen some pretty amazing things from it.

Ooh. That is awesome. I should try that some time. xD

Ugh. Out of town. No BBCA. No Doctor Who... I'm going to have to avoid EVERYTHING. Dx
pandacobain

Postby kittypippin » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:06 pm

There is a place you can watch it, if you have access to good wi-fi (which only freaks me out a little considering the subject matter of the episode...). My home wi-fi doesn't exactly count, so I'm at my Starbucks right now trying for better luck. At any rate, doctorwhomedia.co.uk. You have to create an account, but it's free and worth it.

Yeah, Superatural is a great expansion and University just makes it more awesome because they brought back plantsims. Though, you can't create those, you have to either find a specific fruit and eat it or volunteer for a ton of science experiments. Which could be fun... But anyways, I love playing plant sims, they're super cool looking and they have much easier needs to accomodate.
kittypippin

Postby pandacobain » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:20 pm

I actually want to wait and watch it with my boyfriend. I'll probably sign up for that site. xD Our home Wi-Fi doesn't count too well either. >.<

I WANT A PLANTSIM. That's what I saw and was like, "WAAAANT!!!!" Haha. Maybe we should create a Sims topic in video games. O_O That way we could discuss all the things we love Sims related.
pandacobain

Postby kittypippin » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:53 pm

We probably should. It is one of my favorite subjects...

I understand that. I just couldn't wait. And also, I have no TV at home, so I have no choice. Thankfully, the Starbucks is like, half a block away from my apartment, so it's not a big thing to hang out here for a couple of hours. Plus, I get free refills on my tea. So that's happy.
kittypippin

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic