Random Chattery

Random Chattery

Postby pandacobain » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Hello. I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment and so I figured I'd make this to just talk about random stuff and get to know other members. :)

So, hello!
pandacobain

Re: Random Chattery

Postby gothmetacrisis » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:57 pm

Hello!!!!

I think we are the biggest talkers in the group...but maybe if we are really sweet they will come out & play a bit more!
gothmetacrisis

Postby pandacobain » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am

Haha. I'm hoping!! Maybe if we put out some jelly babies or jammie dodgers they'll come out of hiding.
pandacobain

Postby kittypippin » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:57 pm

I'm finally back on! I had a day of no internet yesterday, which was incredibly odd. But it was worth it, because I got to hang out with some cool people. Now I am back to hang out with other cool people! What shall we talk about?
kittypippin

Postby pandacobain » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:52 pm

Cool. :) I waa shopping most of today and hung out with tge boyfriend yesterday. I got a new bathing suit today and a dress and a super cute top that has bunnies on it. Haha. Since I'm going out of town next weekend I wanted some somewhat nice things to wear and I needed a bathing suit. How have you guys been??
pandacobain

Postby kittypippin » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Pretty good. The majority of the day has been devoted to Minecraft and Sims, with some Facebook in between. So, super productive. I'm giving myself this weekend because I have to be productive this week, or else I'll go insane staring at my to-do list.
kittypippin

Postby pandacobain » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:15 pm

I get how that is. I used to have to do that but since I've been out of work I've just been going stir crazy having nothing to do but craft and watch tv. I love Sims. :) But I can't play. :( And now the bf has our xbox 360 which has Sims 3 Pets on it. My little families aren't ever going to get played with again. Dx
pandacobain

Postby kittypippin » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:47 pm

Yeah, I was mostly just messing around in a town this time. Switching households, messing with the suggested personalities of certain Sims, wreaking havoc in a few lives... this is apparently what I do when I'm bored. I do have a Legacy family going, but I haven't played them in awhile. Them, I actually try to keep alive and do well by, because you get points for it.

But tomorrow it is (kinda) back to work, with my super reduced schedule and the fact that my desk is snowed in with a bunch of random paperwork and other crap, and somewhere within the mire lies the forms that I need for taxes. So that has to be taken care of, as well as whatever tasks I find in the midst of the journey. Can I just say, thank God for my massive iTunes library, stocked with plenty of music that makes sorting through paperwork slightly less sucky.
kittypippin

Postby pandacobain » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:26 am

Haha. I think I usually end up getting bored with all of my families. I like to make them have kids to see what they turn out like... And then with pets I love to see what the puppies look like. xD And I usually only make dogs.

Haha. I don't think I could work in a place piled with paperwork and crap. I need to do my tax returns junk. >.<
pandacobain

Postby kittypippin » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:37 pm

I get bored too, which is why the Legacy Challenge is such a challenge, because it makes me stick with a family for 10 generations. Also, no cheats... that's difficult for me.

I'm working on changing my habits so I DON'T willingly work around piles, I deal with them. Family weakness, but I live with two clean freaks now, so it's starting to bug me.
kittypippin

Next

Return to Off-Topic