I must be perfectly honest

Re: I must be perfectly honest

Postby pandacobain » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 am

staceybaakko, so glad I'm not the only one that signed up without realizing it was a dating site! Haha.

gothmetacrisis, I really hope that everything goes well with your animal rescue!! I'd seriously love to be able to do that. My dad rescued a snapping turtle and a diff kind of turtle and nursed them back to health in our swimming pool. Haha. And we're always trying to rescue animals and then set them back into the wild. :) We have lots of pets too... Several snakes that belong to my dad and 2 rats and a sugar glider now and a degu. and 2 gerbils and lots of mice. xD
pandacobain

Postby gothmetacrisis » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Thank you on both!!!

I am not looking forward to the teen years! lol But he's a good boy!

As for the animals...I can't remember doing anything else. I have pics of me just 3 & 4 years with lion cubs & huge boa constictors...I was just meant to do it! lol To us it is just a daily thing! But thanks just the same!!
gothmetacrisis

Postby pandacobain » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:02 pm

You're welcome!

Aha. The teen years. I'm currently stuck in my parents/grandfather's home and my sister is only 11 and already UGH. So good luck! :P

Yeah. :) I've never been around lion cubs but I've always been an animal lover. I was actually thinking of finding a way to go to school to become a camera woman for like Animal Planet or something of that sort. I'd love to be able to travel and just capture the beauty of the world.
pandacobain

Postby gothmetacrisis » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:44 pm

pandacobain wrote:You're welcome!

Aha. The teen years. I'm currently stuck in my parents/grandfather's home and my sister is only 11 and already UGH. So good luck! :P

Yeah. :) I've never been around lion cubs but I've always been an animal lover. I was actually thinking of finding a way to go to school to become a camera woman for like Animal Planet or something of that sort. I'd love to be able to travel and just capture the beauty of the world.

That would be cool! Not for me - I'm not really big on traveling...but if you did that we would showcase your work at events!
gothmetacrisis

Postby kittypippin » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:34 pm

I'm definitely here for the prizes too... hehe. I had actually recently sworn off dating sites, because I decided I needed to get my life in order first. But I figured if there was any site to make an exception for, it was this one. Plus, discussing Doctor Who with fellow Whovians is always fun after going through my day to day life with people who give me funny looks when I mutter "bowties are cool" to myself randomly...
kittypippin

Postby gothmetacrisis » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:39 am

kittypippin wrote:I'm definitely here for the prizes too... hehe. I had actually recently sworn off dating sites, because I decided I needed to get my life in order first. But I figured if there was any site to make an exception for, it was this one. Plus, discussing Doctor Who with fellow Whovians is always fun after going through my day to day life with people who give me funny looks when I mutter "bowties are cool" to myself randomly...

LOL! The bowtie thing happens to me too!

We actually had people in Costco telling me to put my kids in counceling & do something with our lives because we were all decked out & talking about geeky things.

Some people were like - Live long & prosper! I was like what are you teaching your children! That is entirely different! lol

So WELCOME HOME! to all of us!!! Our brilliant banter of Who must be shared! bwhahaha!!!!

OK I'm done geekin...sorry...
gothmetacrisis

Postby pandacobain » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:01 am

Haha. I actually made a pin that's in the shape of a bowtie that says "bowties are cool", you can see it in my post in fan art. I love making geeky things but I'm not as talented as I'd like to be.

Ohlawd. "Live long & prosper"? xD I'm a Star Wars girl myself. xD

I can't wait for more new members, that are actually active and post like crazy like me and gothmetacrisis. Haha. We seem to be the only two that keep on posting almost nonstop. Haha.
pandacobain

Postby gothmetacrisis » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:14 am

LOL!

I won't be able to post like this all the time! I have a couple days left on my "vacation" & then I have to get to the really hard stuff.

I filed all of the non-profit licensing except with the IRS so technically I am open for business & can take donations so I am organizing a little event to test the waters.

If it is successful I will have enough to get a real office & start housing animals there instead of my place! lol

You will have to keep everyone talking while I'm away Panda. I will be back on as much as I can though so I won't be too long away! I really like it in here!
gothmetacrisis

Postby kittypippin » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:28 am

I should be on more this weekend and next week. This week has been crazy with work and other stuff, but I tutor so when most of my students are one Spring Break, that means I'm mostly on Spring Break by default... so I'll have a lot of extra time.
kittypippin

Postby pandacobain » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:22 pm

Good luck Meta! I hope everything works out! :D And we'll miss you around here. :3

Yay! There will be someone else running around here being crazies and awesome. xP
pandacobain

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic